Monday, July 09, 2007

Shore Pictures


Ocean City Vacation 2007



Finally got all of the pictures uploaded and online. I am realizing the drawback of having the slow DSL connection, in that uploads take FOREVER. Between these pictures, and four videos on YouTube, it took several hours.

When I posted this album, I played with Google's new map feature, where you can place photos on a map based on where they were taken. Pretty cool!

Oh, videos on YouTube! Four new ones of Maddie. I won't post them here because they take up a lot of screen space, but you can check them out at The Maddie Show.

Today was the first day that really felt like a summer day. My big project of the day was getting my sister's old computer set up as our file server. It was a good project for a day like today, since it didn't involve going outside in the heat at all. We also finished our bi-weekly cleaning checklist, and got many pictures and several videos uploaded.

We also stopped in at CHOP today to have Maddie weighed. She gained another pound, which is great news. She has been eating better lately, but still hasn't consistently reached the 25oz/day mark the Dr. is looking for. Since she has gained some weight, they will probably need to adjust her medication. The Dr. was on vacation, so we should know what to do in a few days, but overall good news.

(it just occurred to me that I have not posted much about the subject of Maddie and reflux on my blog...check out Meg's Blog for the full story)

So now that summer has officially started, I can start tackling my summer to-do list. The only thing is, when I wake up in the morning, it is hard to figure out exactly what I am going to do. So, I am going to make a list of things that I would like to accomplish each week at the start of the week. BTW-if you read my blog regularly, you will probably find this to be boring--it is more for me, so skip it if you wish.

Tuesday
  • VBS Meeting at Jane's (review music before hand)
  • Make up the monthly detail cleaning checklist
  • Get rid of spiders in garage
  • Vacuum Pool
Wednesday
  • Move wall shelves in office and install in family room
  • Tag more photos
Thursday
  • Mow lawn
  • Spider spray outside
  • Lesson in the morning
Friday
  • Fix attic fan
  • Grocery shopping
Saturday
  • Weed gardens
  • Spray roundup in cracks on weeds

No comments: