Monday, August 28, 2006

End of Summer Improvements

Quite a busy day, but now begins the season of shorter blog posts. I am going to go to school tomorrow to start setting up my room. Voluntary, of course, but I am still of the mentality that this is more a way of life then a job I'm getting paid for. I personally think it is a noble attitude, but I know many of my colleagues would disagree... "Don't give them anything extra!" Anyway, it is past my bedtime (10 PM--HA!), and I am blogging anyway.


Today was a productive day. I got done the following (including pictures)
  • Some more school work
  • Helping Meggie install new carpet in the pantry and linen closet in place of the gross stuff that was in there.

  • Went up to church to check out the new closet they are relocating the handbell equipment to (more on that when I have time)

  • Got rid of touchier lamp in living room (not baby-safe, and to make room for a baby swing) and rehung pictures to make up for the missing vertical space.
  • Rearranged the laundry room so that I can put shelves in there for our Sam's Club purchase.


  • Went to Wal-Mart AGAIN, but buy shelves for the laundry room, and a second set for the new handbell closet.

  • Got my boxes of school stuff out of the crawlspace to take to school tomorrow


Okay, well it is now REALLY past my bedtime, because it took forever to post these pictures. I learned tonight that you can't post pictures from Picasa with the new blogger beta. At least not yet anyway. So I was trying to insert them manually, and it was taking forever, and then I realized after uploading 2 that you have to shrink them first, or it sends the whole 5MP picture. I guess Picasa does this automatically when you hit "BlogThis." Really gotta get to bed now. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: