Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 2, Good Day, Late Night, Quick Post

The title says it all. It's now 45 minutes past bed time.

Good things about today:

  • Union meeting-contract was very good (good pay raise, benefits, and other stuff)
  • New superintendent seems really good.
  • Got lots of work done in my classroom today (see below)
Things I did today:
  • Put up all posters and bulletin boards in classroom.
  • Cleaned up all papers, got somewhat organized for the first day with kids tomorrow.
  • Mom brought Scamp over to play with Max, and also brought over dresser for nursery. I brought up the dresser, and Meg set it up.
  • Went through all IEPs and made a chart of modifications that I need in place for each kid.
  • I made seating charts for the classes I have tomorrow.
On tomorrow's to-do list:
  • Finish all of the seating charts
  • Figure out if I am teaching self-contained.
  • Re-copy a worksheet that I messed up.
  • Edit and print final copy of band handbook.
  • Hand in paperwork that is due.
  • Start the year off great with my day 1 classes.
Why a late post?
  • Going through IEPs took A LONG TIME.
  • Seating charts needed done for tomorrow.
Good night!

No comments: