Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Relaxing Day

Yesterday was so relaxing, I forgot to blog! So here I am, blogging late...

I woke up later than usual, and pretty much relaxed at the computer all morning. Meg and Cait went shopping at Target, and believe it or not, I started thinking about the school year! Our school runs on a six-day cycle, so I got the school calendar, and figured out what each day will be, basically so I can start planning the band and lesson schedule for the year.

After Meg and Cait got back, we had lunch, and then went swimming. It was nice to have a day of not working on the deck, and just enjoying sitting by the pool. After that, we came in, chilled some more, than went to our favorite restaurant, Peter's Diner, in Williamstown. Meg and I go there every other week for dinner. They have huge portions, and you get soup with every meal. The service is usually great, although it seems like whenever we bring a guest, the service is terrible. It wasn't terribly bad this time, but our waitress kept forgetting a lot of stuff.

After Peter's, we came home, more chilling, and then played Scattergories for the rest of the night.

No comments: